Find your next design teams background in our curated list of HD design teams backgrounds from person lettering on tracing paper using mechanical pencil teams background to assorted-color abstract painting teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best design teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Lettering On Tracing Paper Using Mechanical Pencil Design Teams Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
2. Blue Ballpoint Pen On White Notebook Design Teams Background
Photo by Med Badr Chemmaoui
3. Assorted-Color Abstract Painting Design Teams Background
Photo by Halacious
4. Silver Macbook Air On Table Near Imac Design Teams Background
Photo by UX Store
5. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Design Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
6. Person Working On Blue And White Paper On Board Design Teams Background
Photo by Alvaro Reyes
7. Black Floor Lamp At The Corner Design Teams Background
Photo by David van Dijk
8. Person Using Track Pad Design Teams Background
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters
9. Colored Pencil Lined Up On Top Of White Surface Design Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
10. Multicolored Digital Wallpaper Design Teams Background
Photo by John Jennings
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!