Find your next dessert teams background in our curated list of HD dessert teams backgrounds from pink and white flower bouquet on white ceramic plate teams background to three chocolate cupcakes with cherries teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best dessert teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Three Chocolate Cupcakes With Cherries Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Michaela Baum
2. Strawberry Shake Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Claudia Crespo
3. Assorted Flavor Donuts With Berries On Top Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
4. Macarons In White Ball Selective Focus Photography Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Karlis Dambrans
5. Strawberry And Banana On White Ceramic Plate Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Joyful
6. Close Up Photography Of Cupcakes Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Mike Meeks
7. Chocolate Cake With Strawberries Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Max Panamá
8. Shallow Focus Photography Of Assorted Doughnuts With Sprinkles Dessert Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
9. Pink And White Flower Bouquet On White Ceramic Plate Dessert Teams Background
Photo by M. W
10. Pink Cupcake On White Ceramic Plate Dessert Teams Background
Photo by David Holifield
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!