Find your next different teams background in our curated list of HD different teams backgrounds from white and black robot toy teams background to pair of red-and-yellow sneakers teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best different teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Purple-Petaled Flower Different Teams Background
Photo by Dan Meyers
2. Grayscale Of Sheep On Green Lawn Different Teams Background
Photo by Nick Fewings
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Chess Pieces Different Teams Background
Photo by Randy Fath
4. White And Black Robot Toy Different Teams Background
Photo by Mulyadi
5. Green And Brown Wooden Sticks Different Teams Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
6. Orange And White Egg On Stainless Steel Rack Different Teams Background
Photo by Tengyart
7. Red Tulips On Yellow Tulips Field Different Teams Background
Photo by Eric Prouzet
8. Pair Of Red-And-Yellow Sneakers Different Teams Background
Photo by Possessed Photography
9. Bunch Of Blueberries Different Teams Background
Photo by Jessica Ruscello
10. Red And Blue Arrow Sign Surrounded By Brown Trees Different Teams Background
Photo by Susan Q Yin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!