Find your next display teams background in our curated list of HD display teams backgrounds from turned on laptop computer teams background to black flat screen tv on white wooden table teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best display teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Hot Air Balloon Pfestival Display Teams Background
Photo by Kyle Hinkson
2. Turned On Laptop Computer Display Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Aragon
3. Black Flat Screen Computer Monitor Beside White Computer Keyboard Display Teams Background
Photo by Alienware
4. Blue And Pink Textile On Pink Surface Display Teams Background
Photo by Arno Senoner
5. Silver Imac On Brown Wooden Table Display Teams Background
Photo by Clay Banks
6. Macbook Pro Turned On Displaying Red Blue And Yellow Lights Display Teams Background
Photo by Photography Account
7. Black Flat Screen Computer Monitor Display Teams Background
Photo by Dawit
8. Black Flat Screen Tv On Brown Wooden Table Display Teams Background
Photo by Michael Soledad
9. Assorted-Color Hanged Umbrellas Near Tree Display Teams Background
Photo by Alex Presa
10. Black Flat Screen Tv On White Wooden Table Display Teams Background
Photo by Jorge Ramirez
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!