Find your next dolphin teams background in our curated list of HD dolphin teams backgrounds from dolphin in water close-up photography teams background to dolphin in body of water teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best dolphin teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Ranae Smith
2. Dolphin In Body Of Water Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Louan García
3. Dolphin Jumping Out Of Body Of Water Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Lipke
4. Dolphin In Water Close-Up Photography Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Flavio Gasperini
5. Dolphin Jumping Out Of The Sea During Day Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Noah Boyer
6. Dolphin In Body Of Water Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by NOAA
7. White And Black Penguin In Water Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Guido Hofmann
8. Time Lapse Photography Of Two Dolphins Swimming In The Sea Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by The Miscellanista
9. Dolphin Jumping Out Of Water Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by Ranae Smith
10. Dolphin On Sea Dolphin Teams Background
Photo by sylvie charron
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!