Find your next dreamlike teams background in our curated list of HD dreamlike teams backgrounds from close-up of moon teams background to body of water under blue sky during sunset teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best dreamlike teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Trees Under Blue Sky During Night Time Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Gabriel Meinert
2. Close-Up Of Moon Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Martin Adams
3. Purple And Pink Light Illustration Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Gradienta
4. Snow Covered Mountain Under Cloudy Sky During Daytime Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Shannon Kunkle
5. Pink Green And Yellow Striped Illustration Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Gradienta
6. Body Of Water Under Blue Sky During Sunset Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Peter Herrmann
7. Brown Wooden House Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Mario Dobelmann
8. Person Standing Near Town Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Lucas Marcomini
9. Seashore Covered With Fog Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Cosmic Timetraveler
10. White And Black Abstract Painting Dreamlike Teams Background
Photo by Greg Rosenke
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!