Find your next drone teams background in our curated list of HD drone teams backgrounds from turned on black quadcopter drone teams background to turned-on drone teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best drone teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Tilt Shift Lens Photo Of Mini Drone Drone Teams Background
Photo by Diana Măceşanu
2. Selective Focus Photography Of Dji Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone Drone Teams Background
Photo by Jared Brashier
3. Shallow Focus Photography Of Quadcopter Drone Teams Background
Photo by david henrichs
4. Person Holding Quadcopter Controller Drone Teams Background
Photo by Ian Baldwin
5. Quadcopter Drone Drone Teams Background
Photo by Ricardo Gomez Angel
6. Turned-On Drone Drone Teams Background
Photo by asoggetti
7. Close Up Photography Of Drone Flying Over Body Of Water At Daytime Drone Teams Background
Photo by Josh Sorenson
8. Turned On Black Quadcopter Drone Drone Teams Background
Photo by Dose Media
9. White Quadcopter Drone Flying Near Snow Mountain During Daytime Drone Teams Background
Photo by Iewek Gnos
10. Silhouette Of Quadcopter Drone Hovering Near The City Drone Teams Background
Photo by Goh Rhy Yan
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!