Find your next dynamic teams background in our curated list of HD dynamic teams backgrounds from blue and white light streaks teams background to red green and yellow lights teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best dynamic teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Timelapse Photography Of Road Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Gabriel Crismariu
2. City Time Lapse During Nighttime Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Pedro Lopes
3. Yellow And Red Light Streaks Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Jan Huber
4. Blue Smoke On Black Background Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Max Kleinen
5. Black And White Triangle Illustration Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Shubham Dhage
6. Blue And White Light Streaks Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by WrongTog
7. Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Meagan Carsience
8. White And Blue Smoke Illustration Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Pawel Czerwinski
9. Red Green And Yellow Lights Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Artem Beliaikin
10. Dynamic Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Ridley
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!