Find your next elevated teams background in our curated list of HD elevated teams backgrounds from low-angle photography of hanging clothes outside house during daytime teams background to low angle photo of buildings teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best elevated teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Aerial Photography Of Vehicles Running On Vehicle Intersection Route At Daytime Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Firdouss Ross
2. Grey Escalator Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Schimmeck
3. Low-Angle Photography Of Hanging Clothes Outside House During Daytime Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Jason Briscoe
4. Low Angle Photo Of Buildings Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Cytonn Photography
5. Two Vehicles On Road During Golden Hour Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Анатолий Головченко
6. Black Ski Lift Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Sergi Ferrete
7. Welcome To Utah Signage Elevated Teams Background
Photo by sharon wright
8. Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Skyler Gerald
9. Empty Road In Between Buildings During Daytime Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Craig Vodnik
10. Photo Of City During Night Time Elevated Teams Background
Photo by Rosie Kerr
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!