Find your next emotion teams background in our curated list of HD emotion teams backgrounds from white book page on brown wooden table teams background to selective focus photography of child laughing teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best emotion teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Orange And White Egg On Stainless Steel Rack Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Tengyart
2. Brown Egg Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Tengyart
3. Kid Wearing Green Jacket Mini Figure Beside Glass Window Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Rhendi Rukmana
4. Person Crying Beside Bed Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Claudia Wolff
5. Man In White Dress Shirt Wearing Black Framed Eyeglasses Emotion Teams Background
Photo by krakenimages
6. Selective Focus Photography Of Child Laughing Emotion Teams Background
Photo by S&B Vonlanthen
7. Woman Sitting On Wooden Chair Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Birmingham Museums Trust
8. Woman In Blue And White Floral Shirt Holding Her Face Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Caroline Veronez
9. Boy In Gray And Green Sweater Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
10. White Book Page On Brown Wooden Table Emotion Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Hoehne
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!