Find your next enchanting teams background in our curated list of HD enchanting teams backgrounds from green leaf trees during sunrise teams background to woman with blonde hair wearing gold crown teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best enchanting teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Clouds Over Green Trees Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Simon Berger
2. Green Leaf Trees During Sunrise Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Simon Wilkes
3. Brown Spider On Green Leaf Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Henry Lai
4. Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Kevin Ortiz
5. Mountain Covered With Snow Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Kevin Ortiz
6. Woman With Blonde Hair Wearing Gold Crown Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Ivan Lapyrin
7. Green Grass Field Under Blue Sky During Daytime Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Flash Dantz
8. Brown Concrete Building Near Waterfalls During Daytime Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Gary Stearman
9. Woman Wearing Black Knit Hat Near Trees Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Maria Teneva
10. Green And Red Coral Reef Enchanting Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Coop
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!