Find your next evening teams background in our curated list of HD evening teams backgrounds from man swimming in spring teams background to clouds illuminated with sunlight at sunset teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best evening teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Of Trees Evening Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
2. Overlooking View Of Mountains And Sunrise Evening Teams Background
Photo by Tadej Skofic
3. Selective Focus Photo Of Pink Petaled Flowers Evening Teams Background
Photo by Irina Iriser
4. Clouds Illuminated With Sunlight At Sunset Evening Teams Background
Photo by Ernest Brillo
5. Body Of Water During Full Moon Evening Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Hendry
6. Woman Standing On Body Of Water Evening Teams Background
Photo by Helmuts Rudzitis
7. Black And Grey Building During Night Time Evening Teams Background
Photo by Dylan Freedom
8. Architectural Photography Of Ferris Wheel Evening Teams Background
Photo by Steve Shreve
9. Man Swimming In Spring Evening Teams Background
Photo by Robson Hatsukami Morgan
10. Man In White And Brown Traditional Dress Standing Beside Black Wall Evening Teams Background
Photo by Aditya Saxena
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!