Find your next exchange teams background in our curated list of HD exchange teams backgrounds from black and silver laptop computer teams background to text teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best exchange teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black Flat Screen Computer Monitor Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Nick Chong
2. Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Bezanger
3. Text Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Luke White
4. Red And Blue Light Streaks Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Maxim Hopman
5. Gold And Silver Round Coin Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Bermix Studio
6. Black And Silver Laptop Computer Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Markus Winkler
7. 10 And 20 Us Dollar Bill Exchange Teams Background
Photo by John McArthur
8. Two Men In Suit Sitting On Sofa Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Austin Distel
9. People Walking On Street During Night Time Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Popov
10. Black Android Smartphone Turned On Screen Exchange Teams Background
Photo by Marga Santoso
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!