Find your next extreme teams background in our curated list of HD extreme teams backgrounds from sky diver diving on air teams background to person in brown jacket doing snow ski blade trick teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best extreme teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Riding On Utv On Desert During Daytime Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Roberto Nickson
2. Sky Diver Diving On Air Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Jonathan Francis
3. Person In Brown Jacket Doing Snow Ski Blade Trick Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Sebastian Staines
4. Man Surfing On Waves Extreme Teams Background
Photo by KaLisa Veer
5. Low Angle Photography Of Motocross Player Performing Motocross Flying Style Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Web Donut
6. Person Paragliding Near Mountain Range Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Katerina Kerdi
7. Three Person Riding Skateboards Downhill During Daytime Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Alternate Skate
8. Man Rock Climbing On Gray Rock Extreme Teams Background
Photo by KAL VISUALS
9. Photo Of Gray Mountain Peak Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Jacek Dylag
10. Man In Red And Black Outfit Air Diving Extreme Teams Background
Photo by Kamil Pietrzak
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!