Find your next faceless teams background in our curated list of HD faceless teams backgrounds from person in black hoodie and wearing gray beanie in forest teams background to person in knit cap sitting on wooden bench in front of body of water during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best faceless teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Worm’S View Photography Of Woman Standing On Grass Field Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Yoann Boyer
2. Woman Sitting On Brown Wooden Bench Faceless Teams Background
Photo by MusicFox Fx
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Person Viewing Mountains Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Devin Justesen
4. Person In Knit Cap Sitting On Wooden Bench In Front Of Body Of Water During Daytime Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Namphuong Van
5. Person In Black Hoodie And Wearing Gray Beanie In Forest Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Trevor Brown
6. Person In Body Of Water Faceless Teams Background
Photo by sydney Rae
7. Faceless Teams Background
Photo by lucas clarysse
8. Man Standing On Top Of Mountain Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Tim Bogdanov
9. Two Person Sitting On Bench Beside Body Of Water Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
10. Woman Sight Seeing On Bridge Faceless Teams Background
Photo by Yanapi Senaud
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!