Find your next famous teams background in our curated list of HD famous teams backgrounds from man in black and white jacket standing on road during night time teams background to red and white unks signage teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best famous teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Aerial Photo Of City Buildings During Daytime Famous Teams Background
Photo by TangChi Lee
2. Man In Black And White Jacket Standing On Road During Night Time Famous Teams Background
Photo by Jakob Owens
3. Brown Wooden Dock On Beach During Daytime Famous Teams Background
Photo by Pat Whelen
4. Famous Teams Background
Photo by Tobias Tullius
5. Green Trees During Daytime Famous Teams Background
Photo by Scribbling Geek
6. Red And White Unks Signage Famous Teams Background
Photo by Mick Haupt
7. Snow Covered Mountain Under Blue Sky Famous Teams Background
Photo by Raimond Klavins
8. Golden Bridge Famous Teams Background
Photo by Jason Hogan
9. Taj Mahal, India Famous Teams Background
Photo by Artur Aldyrkhanov
10. Brown Bridge Under Gray Clouds Famous Teams Background
Photo by K. Mitch Hodge
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!