Find your next floral teams background in our curated list of HD floral teams backgrounds from pink roses illustration teams background to red petaled flower teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best floral teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Bed On Pink Peony Flowers Floral Teams Background
Photo by Miroslava
2. Red Petaled Flower Floral Teams Background
Photo by Evie S.
3. Red And White Flowers Floral Teams Background
Photo by Jacalyn Beales
4. White Petaled Flowers Floral Teams Background
Photo by Olga Filonenko
5. Pink Roses Illustration Floral Teams Background
Photo by Evie S.
6. Floral Artwork On Surface Floral Teams Background
Photo by The Creative Exchange
7. White-And-Purple Orchid Flowers Floral Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
8. White Petaled Flowers With Green Leaves Floral Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
9. Red, Pink, And Yellow Flowering Plants Floral Teams Background
Photo by Nature Uninterrupted Photography
10. White And Pink Flowering Plant Floral Teams Background
Photo by Leonardo Wong
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!