Find your next freedom teams background in our curated list of HD freedom teams backgrounds from person standing near body of water teams background to woman spreading hair at during sunset teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best freedom teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Silhouette Of Person Standing On Rock Surrounded By Body Of Water Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Mohamed Nohassi
2. Man Opening His Arms Wide Open On Snow Covered Cliff With View Of Mountains During Daytime Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Jason Hogan
3. Person Standing On Hill Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Pablo Heimplatz
4. Woman Spreading Hair At During Sunset Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Aditya Saxena
5. Woman Riding On Vehicle Putting Her Head And Right Arm Outside The Window While Travelling The Road Freedom Teams Background
Photo by averie woodard
6. Gray Stainless Steel Padlock Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Basil James
7. Person Standing Near Body Of Water Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Nathan McBride
8. Girl In Black Dress And Red Heart Balloon Wall Decal Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Karim MANJRA
9. Woman Stretching On Mountain Top During Sunrise Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Eneko Uruñuela
10. Brown Concrete Road During Daytime Freedom Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!