Find your next fruit teams background in our curated list of HD fruit teams backgrounds from person holding grapes teams background to sliced orange fruits on black surface teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best fruit teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Sliced Green Avocado Fruit Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Thought Catalog
2. Photo Of Three Orange Fruits Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Element5 Digital
3. Red Apple Fruit On Blue Surface Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Louis Hansel @shotsoflouis
4. Two Cherries On White Surface Fruit Teams Background
Photo by T. Q.
5. Black Berries Lot Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Katherine Chase
6. Close-Up Photo Of Sliced Pomegranate Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Arjun Kapoor
7. Two Green And Yellow Round Fruits Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Isaac N.C.
8. Black And Red Cherries On White Bowl Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Lark
9. Sliced Orange Fruits On Black Surface Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Ben Ashby
10. Person Holding Grapes Fruit Teams Background
Photo by Maja Petric
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!