Find your next gift teams background in our curated list of HD gift teams backgrounds from person holding brown box teams background to four brown gift boxes on white surface teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best gift teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Wrapped Gift Box Gift Teams Background
Photo by Ekaterina Shevchenko
2. Person Showing Brown Gift Box Gift Teams Background
Photo by Kira auf der Heide
3. Person Holding Present Box Gift Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
4. Brown Gift Box With Pink Ribbon Gift Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
5. Person Holding Brown Box Gift Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Lam
6. Brown Gift Box On White Surface Gift Teams Background
Photo by Leone Venter
7. Brown And Black Gift Box Gift Teams Background
Photo by David Everett Strickler
8. Four Brown Gift Boxes On White Surface Gift Teams Background
Photo by Caley Dimmock
9. Flat Lay Photo Of Book And Pencil Gift Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
10. Gift Boxes Gift Teams Background
Photo by freestocks
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!