Find your next ground teams background in our curated list of HD ground teams backgrounds from grasses on road teams background to dirt and rocky field teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best ground teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Grey Field During Daytime Ground Teams Background
Photo by David Monje
2. Ground Teams Background
Photo by Giulia Bertelli
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Grass Field Ground Teams Background
Photo by Anshu A
4. Brown Rough Road Near Hill Ground Teams Background
Photo by Ann Fossa
5. White And Brown Wooden Fence Ground Teams Background
Photo by Darko Kukovec
6. Gray And Black Stones On Ground Ground Teams Background
Photo by Wolfgang Hasselmann
7. Grasses On Road Ground Teams Background
Photo by Ellie Barr
8. Dirt And Rocky Field Ground Teams Background
Photo by John David
9. Brown Maple Leaf On Brown And Black Marble Surface Ground Teams Background
Photo by irvin Macfarland
10. Brown And Black Soil Pathway Ground Teams Background
Photo by TVBEATS
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!