Find your next guest teams background in our curated list of HD guest teams backgrounds from white ceramic teacup on brown wooden table teams background to purple petaled flower on table with table napkins teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best guest teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Paper On Silver Laptop Computer Guest Teams Background
Photo by Markus Winkler
2. Clear Glass Cup On Table Guest Teams Background
Photo by Ibrahim Boran
3. Green Potted Plant On Brown Wooden Table Guest Teams Background
Photo by Ralph (Ravi) Kayden
4. Purple Petaled Flower On Table With Table Napkins Guest Teams Background
Photo by Hans Vivek
5. People Raising Wine Glass In Selective Focus Photography Guest Teams Background
Photo by Al Elmes
6. Silhouette Photo Of Woman Standing Near White Framed Glass Window Guest Teams Background
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen
7. Brown And Balck Door Rug Guest Teams Background
Photo by Hombre
8. White Ceramic Dinnerware Set Guest Teams Background
Photo by CHUTTERSNAP
9. Potted Plants On Table Guest Teams Background
Photo by John Mark Arnold
10. White Ceramic Teacup On Brown Wooden Table Guest Teams Background
Photo by Scarbor Siu
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!