Find your next happy teams background in our curated list of HD happy teams backgrounds from woman in white and black striped shirt standing on yellow sunflower field during daytime teams background to man wearing red long-sleeved shirt standing beside wall teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best happy teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Wearing Red Long-Sleeved Shirt Standing Beside Wall Happy Teams Background
Photo by bruce mars
2. Low-Angle Photo Of Pink And Orange Balloons Happy Teams Background
Photo by Hybrid
3. Woman Holding Brown Umbrella Happy Teams Background
Photo by Edu Lauton
4. Woman In White Crew-Neck T-Shirt Holding Her Head Happy Teams Background
Photo by Radu Florin
5. Selective Focus Photography Of Multicolored Confetti Lot Happy Teams Background
Photo by Jason Leung
6. Woman In White And Black Striped Shirt Standing On Yellow Sunflower Field During Daytime Happy Teams Background
Photo by Antonino Visalli
7. Man Facing Clouds During Golden Time Happy Teams Background
Photo by Nghia Le
8. Shallow Focus Photography Of White Shih Tzu Puppy Running On The Grass Happy Teams Background
Photo by Joe Caione
9. Silhouette Of Person Jumping During Dawn Happy Teams Background
Photo by Austin Schmid
10. Long Black Haired Woman Smiling Close-Up Photography Happy Teams Background
Photo by Lesly Juarez
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!