Find your next holi teams background in our curated list of HD holi teams backgrounds from selective focus photography toddler girl with face paint teams background to people throwing colorful poweders teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best holi teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. People Throwing Colorful Poweders Holi Teams Background
Photo by Dharmesh Patel
2. Red Blue And Green Textile Holi Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
3. Blue Plastic Toy On Pink And White Floral Textile Holi Teams Background
Photo by arv jpr
4. Woman In White Crew Neck Shirt Smiling Holi Teams Background
Photo by Vinit Vispute
5. Woman In Pink And White Polka Dot Sleeveless Shirt Smiling Holi Teams Background
Photo by Harshavardhan Pentakota
6. Man Wearing Gray Hoodie Holi Teams Background
Photo by Angelo Pantazis
7. Man In Green Shirt Holding Green And White Labeled Pack Holi Teams Background
Photo by Yuvraj Sachdeva
8. Color Powder On Palms Holi Teams Background
Photo by Sandra Seitamaa
9. Smiling Woman Holding Her Head And Hair During Daytime Holi Teams Background
Photo by Shubham Bochiwal
10. Selective Focus Photography Toddler Girl With Face Paint Holi Teams Background
Photo by Pranav Kumar Jain
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!