Find your next home teams background in our curated list of HD home teams backgrounds from minimalist photography of open door teams background to woman sitting on sofa while holding food for dog teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best home teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Living Room Set With Green Dumb Cane Plant Home Teams Background
Photo by Outsite Co
2. White Desk Lamp Beside Green Plant Home Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
3. Woman Sitting On Sofa While Holding Food For Dog Home Teams Background
Photo by Roberto Nickson
4. White House Under Maple Trees Home Teams Background
Photo by Scott Webb
5. White And Grey Concrete Building Near Swimming Pool Under Clear Sky During Daytime Home Teams Background
Photo by Ralph (Ravi) Kayden
6. Two Black Suede Armchairs During Daytime Home Teams Background
Photo by Alberto Castillo Q.
7. Gray Fabric Loveseat Near Brown Wooden Table Home Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Perkins
8. Minimalist Photography Of Open Door Home Teams Background
Photo by Philipp Berndt
9. Brown And White Wooden Table Beside Sofa Chair Home Teams Background
Photo by Nathan Fertig
10. Gray Steel 3-Door Refrigerator Near Modular Kitchen Home Teams Background
Photo by Naomi Hébert
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!