Find your next hyper-creative teams background in our curated list of HD hyper-creative teams backgrounds from person holding paint brush teams background to creative decor teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best hyper-creative teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Paint Brushes Next To Drawing Book And Water Color Palette Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Tim Arterbury
2. Green Leafed Plant Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Roman Kraft
3. Selective Focus Photography Of Makeup Brush And Pencil And Pens Beside Pink And Purple Flowers Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Ella Jardim
4. Person Holding Book With Sketch Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Rachael Gorjestani
5. Black Purple And Yellow Dog Print Crew Neck Shirt Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Elena Mozhvilo
6. Woman In Black And Red Floral Shirt Carrying Girl In Black Shirt Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Envy Creative
7. Person Lettering On Tracing Paper Using Mechanical Pencil Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Kelly Sikkema
8. Person Holding Paint Brush Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Bench Accounting
9. Two Gray Pencils On Yellow Surface Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
10. Creative Decor Hyper-Creative Teams Background
Photo by Nikhil Mitra
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!