Find your next illuminated teams background in our curated list of HD illuminated teams backgrounds from hanging lights art work teams background to timelapsed photo of lighted house teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best illuminated teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Brown Stone In The Mountain During Nighttime Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Brent Cox
2. Circle Gas Station Along The Road During Night Time Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Jonathan Petersson
3. Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Niklas Tidbury
4. Hanging Lights Art Work Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Serge Kutuzov
5. Timelapsed Photo Of Lighted House Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Ruben Mishchuk
6. Assorted-Color Japanese Lantern Lot With Black Background Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Toa Heftiba
7. Space Needle, Washington Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Ferdinand Stöhr
8. Man Holding Flashlight Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Sam Goodgame
9. Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by María Gámez
10. Gray Opel Car Parked On Street Illuminated Teams Background
Photo by Lorenzo Rezende
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!