Find your next journey teams background in our curated list of HD journey teams backgrounds from silhouette of man walking along field leading to mountain teams background to person holding compass selective focus photography teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best journey teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Mountain Pass During Sunrise Journey Teams Background
Photo by Matt Howard
2. The Journey Is On Led Signage Journey Teams Background
Photo by Clemens van Lay
3. Gray Concrete Road Between Brown And Green Leaf Trees At Daytime Journey Teams Background
Photo by Patrick Tomasso
4. Hanging Bridge Lined With Trees At Daytime Journey Teams Background
Photo by Mark Autumns
5. Person Holding Compass Selective Focus Photography Journey Teams Background
Photo by Heidi Fin
6. Timelapse Photo Of Road During Nighttime Journey Teams Background
Photo by Ricardo Rocha
7. Man Holding Luggage Photo Journey Teams Background
Photo by Mantas Hesthaven
8. Woman Sitting On Grey Cliff Journey Teams Background
Photo by Vlad Bagacian
9. Empty Paved Road Near Mountains During Daytime Journey Teams Background
Photo by Daniel Cartin
10. Silhouette Of Man Walking Along Field Leading To Mountain Journey Teams Background
Photo by Mukuko Studio
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!