Find your next landscape teams background in our curated list of HD landscape teams backgrounds from brown house near body of water teams background to photo of green grass field at sunrise teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best landscape teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Body Of Water Surrounded By Trees Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Bailey Zindel
2. Landscape Photography Of Mountains Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Simon Berger
3. Black Concrete Road Between Steppe Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Jeremy Bishop
4. Brown House Near Body Of Water Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Luca Bravo
5. Photo Of Green Grass Field At Sunrise Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Ales Krivec
6. Aerial Shot Of Forest Landscape Teams Background
Photo by pine watt
7. Brown Wooden Dock Between Lavender Flower Field Near Body Of Water During Golden Hour Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Mark Harpur
8. Three Brown Wooden Boat On Blue Lake Water Taken At Daytime Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Pietro De Grandi
9. Green Hills With Forest Under Cloudy Sky During Daytime Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Claudio Testa
10. Parorama Photography Of Mountain Under Cloudy Sky Landscape Teams Background
Photo by Alberto Restifo
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!