Find your next laptop teams background in our curated list of HD laptop teams backgrounds from macbook pro on brown wooden table teams background to macbook pro on top of brown table teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best laptop teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Macbook Pro On Brown Wooden Table Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Borges
2. Person Typing On Silver Macbook Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Burst
3. Person Wearing Watch Near Laptop Laptop Teams Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
4. Macbook Pro On Top Of Brown Table Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Kari Shea
5. Black Laptop Computer On Round Table On A Surface Laptop Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Windows
6. Turned On Macbook Pro Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Nikolay Tarashchenko
7. Person Using Laptop Computer Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Christin Hume
8. Person Seated At The Table Using Laptop Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Etienne Boulanger
9. Person Using Macbook Pro And Holding Cappuccino Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Sincerely Media
10. Macbook Pro On White Table Laptop Teams Background
Photo by Devin Pickell
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!