Find your next latte teams background in our curated list of HD latte teams backgrounds from person making latte art teams background to brown and white heart shaped cappuccino teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best latte teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Making Latte Art Latte Teams Background
Photo by Fahmi Fakhrudin
2. Brown And White Heart Shaped Cappuccino Latte Teams Background
Photo by Y Cai
3. Chocolate Latte Latte Teams Background
Photo by Kamil S
4. White Ceramic Mug On Black Surface Latte Teams Background
Photo by George Kroeker
5. Filled Cup Latte Teams Background
Photo by Fang-Yuan Chuang
6. Brown And White Ceramic Cup With Heart Shaped Coffee Latte Teams Background
Photo by Y Cai
7. Two Brown And Green Chocolate Foams On Cups Latte Teams Background
Photo by Andrew Teoh
8. Person Holding White Ceramic Mug With Coffee Latte Teams Background
Photo by Ilyuza Mingazova
9. White Ceramic Cup With Brown Liquid Latte Teams Background
Photo by Kanwardeep Kaur
10. Two White Ceramic Mugs On Coaster Latte Teams Background
Photo by Ingrid Hall
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!