Find your next lay teams background in our curated list of HD lay teams backgrounds from flat lay photo of gold apple watch, clear eyeglasses and pens teams background to white petaled flowers with green leaves teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best lay teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Apple Magic Mouse Beside Of Magic Keyboard And Headphones Lay Teams Background
Photo by LUM3N
2. White Petaled Flowers With Green Leaves Lay Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
3. White Card With Paper Clip Near Plant Lay Teams Background
Photo by Helena Hertz
4. Flat Lay Photo Of Gold Apple Watch, Clear Eyeglasses And Pens Lay Teams Background
Photo by Jess Bailey
5. High Angle Photo Of Four Pencils And Greeting Card Lay Teams Background
Photo by Joanna Kosinska
6. Person About To Write On White Printer Paperr Lay Teams Background
Photo by Neven Krcmarek
7. Green Leafed Vegetable On Brown Wooden Surface Lay Teams Background
Photo by Lukas Blazek
8. White Ipad On White Surface Lay Teams Background
Photo by Leone Venter
9. Green Plant Lay Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
10. Green Leaves On White Textile Lay Teams Background
Photo by Jazmin Quaynor
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!