Find your next layered teams background in our curated list of HD layered teams backgrounds from snow covered mountain during daytime teams background to orange brick wall teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best layered teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Orange Brick Wall Layered Teams Background
Photo by Khadeeja Yasser
2. Brown And Gray Bricks Layered Teams Background
Photo by Echo Grid
3. Layered Teams Background
Photo by Stanislav Ferrao
4. Grayscale Photo Of Rock Formation Layered Teams Background
Photo by Ajay Karpur
5. Snow Covered Mountain During Daytime Layered Teams Background
Photo by Eelco Böhtlingk
6. Silhouette Of Rock Formation Near Body Of Water During Daytime Layered Teams Background
Photo by Huper by Joshua Earle
7. Red And Green Bird Illustration Layered Teams Background
Photo by Maria Oswalt
8. Brown And Gray Rock Formation Under Blue Sky During Daytime Layered Teams Background
Photo by Gary Yost
9. Brown Rocky Mountain Under Blue Sky During Daytime Layered Teams Background
Photo by Gary Yost
10. White And Brown Abstract Painting Layered Teams Background
Photo by Eric Mok
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!