Find your next leafe teams background in our curated list of HD leafe teams backgrounds from dried brown leaf teams background to brown and black animal teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best leafe teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Palm Trees Under Golden Hour Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Zoe Fernandez
2. Closeup Photography Of Fern Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
3. Black Digital Camera Near Green Leaves Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Annie Spratt
4. Closeup Photo Of Green Plant Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Zailin Liu
5. Green Leaves Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Keji Gao
6. Closeup Photography Of Fan Palm Leaf Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Broeker
7. Dried Brown Leaf Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Tommaso Pecchioli
8. Brown And Black Animal Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Justin DoCanto
9. Selective Focus Photography Green Leaf Plant With Dew Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Agê Barros
10. Person Wearing Brown Shoes Standing On Brown Leaves Leafe Teams Background
Photo by Clem Onojeghuo
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!