Find your next life teams background in our curated list of HD life teams backgrounds from silhouette of person standing on rock surrounded by body of water teams background to floating green leaf plant on person’s hand teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best life teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Floating Green Leaf Plant On Person’S Hand Life Teams Background
Photo by Ravi Roshan
2. Silhouette Of Person Standing On Rock Surrounded By Body Of Water Life Teams Background
Photo by Mohamed Nohassi
3. Woman Spreading Her Arms Life Teams Background
Photo by Fuu J
4. Silhouette Photography Of Person Life Teams Background
Photo by Greg Rakozy
5. Silhouette Photo Of A Person Running On Road Life Teams Background
Photo by lucas Favre
6. Woman Spreading Hair At During Sunset Life Teams Background
Photo by Aditya Saxena
7. Green Tree On Sand Life Teams Background
Photo by Jill Heyer
8. Photo Of Silhouette Photo Of Man Standing On Rock Life Teams Background
Photo by Aziz Acharki
9. White Ceramic Mug On Table Life Teams Background
Photo by Danielle MacInnes
10. Four Boy Playing Ball On Green Grass Life Teams Background
Photo by Robert Collins
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!