Find your next lively teams background in our curated list of HD lively teams backgrounds from people sitting on chair in restaurant teams background to people walking on sidewalk during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best lively teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Group Of People Standing On Street On Night Time Cartoon Lively Teams Background
Photo by Alex Knight
2. People Sitting On Chair In Restaurant Lively Teams Background
Photo by Syed Ahmad
3. Yellow Flowers With Green Leaves During Daytime Lively Teams Background
Photo by Shiho Ottomo
4. Photo Of Boy Near Fence With Falling Leaves Lively Teams Background
Photo by Justin Young
5. Purple Crocus Flower In Bloom During Daytime Lively Teams Background
Photo by Dustin Humes
6. People Walking On Sidewalk During Daytime Lively Teams Background
Photo by Tom Tor
7. Three Women Taking Groupie Lively Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
8. Brass-Colored Table And Chair Lively Teams Background
Photo by Lona
9. Green Grass Field With Green Trees During Daytime Lively Teams Background
Photo by Bells Mayer
10. Selective Focus Photo Of Girl In Shirt Smiling Lively Teams Background
Photo by Himanshu Singh Gurjar
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!