Find your next log home teams background in our curated list of HD log home teams backgrounds from woman in black jacket standing near white wooden framed glass window teams background to brown tree log teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best log home teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. White Wooden Framed Glass Window Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Anne Nygård
2. Photo Of Roadway During Daytime Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Terry Richmond
3. Woman In Black Jacket Standing Near White Wooden Framed Glass Window Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Marek Piwnicki
4. Brown Wooden House Covered By Snow Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Marc-Olivier Paquin
5. House Filled With Snow Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Sam Beasley
6. Brown Tree Log Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Joel & Jasmin Førestbird
7. Firewood Lot Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Radek Grzybowski
8. Closed Restaurant Door Log Home Teams Background
Photo by rawkkim
9. Brown Wooden House Near Mountains At Daytime Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Mike Petrucci
10. Brown Wooden Cabin House During Daytime Log Home Teams Background
Photo by Evan Dvorkin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!