Find your next long exposure teams background in our curated list of HD long exposure teams backgrounds from timelapse photography of vehicle light crossing on road under concrete dock teams background to time-lapse photography of city lights teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best long exposure teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Time Lapse Photography Of Light On Road Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Marc Sendra Martorell
2. Time-Lapse Photography Of City Lights Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by zhang kaiyv
3. Timelapse Photograph Of Road Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Osman Rana
4. Grayscale Photo Of Waves Rushed At Bay Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Bailey Heedick
5. Closeup Photo Of Fireworks Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Laura Ockel
6. Timelapse Photography Of Vehicle Light Crossing On Road Under Concrete Dock Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Alexander Raissis
7. Landscape Photography Of Bridge Near High-Rise Buildings Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by CHEN Dairui
8. Streetlights Near Buildings During Daytime Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Jacob Culp
9. Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by Echo Grid
10. Time-Lapse Photography Of Water Stream Long Exposure Teams Background
Photo by GEORGE ALEXANDRU NOVAC
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!