Find your next lucky teams background in our curated list of HD lucky teams backgrounds from gray and brown rocks teams background to ball with number lot teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best lucky teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Green Leaf On Black Wooden Table Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Dustin Humes
2. Pile Of Japanese Lucky Cat Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Alain Pham
3. White And Black Dice On Blue Textile Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Markus Winkler
4. Purple And White Flower In Tilt Shift Lens Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Dustin Humes
5. Gray And Brown Rocks Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Markus Spiske
6. Rainbow Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Jesse Gardner
7. Person Holding Brown And Black Round Fruits Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon
8. Ball With Number Lot Lucky Teams Background
Photo by dylan nolte
9. Rainbow And Sky Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Leo Wieling
10. Blue And Red Cassette Tape Lucky Teams Background
Photo by Fernando Lavin
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!