Find your next magnificent teams background in our curated list of HD magnificent teams backgrounds from green grass with water droplets teams background to pink roses in bloom during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best magnificent teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Gray Concrete Buildings During Golden Hour Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by OpticalNomad
2. Gold And Black Uplight Chandelier Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Sigmund
3. Snow Covered Mountain Near Lake Under Cloudy Sky During Daytime Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Joshua Woroniecki
4. Aerial View Of Mountains Under Blue Sky During Daytime Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Ice Tea
5. Brown And White House Beside Body Of Water Covered With Shadow Of Mountain Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Simon Berger
6. Green Trees And White Mountains Under White Clouds And Blue Sky During Daytime Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Nainani
7. Pink Roses In Bloom During Daytime Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Olia Nayda
8. Pink Rose In Bloom During Daytime Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by DENYS AMARO
9. Green Grass With Water Droplets Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by David Wirzba
10. Pink Flowers Near Body Of Water During Sunset Magnificent Teams Background
Photo by Anastasia Nelen
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!