Find your next mature teams background in our curated list of HD mature teams backgrounds from smiling woman teams background to woman holding film camera teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best mature teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Wheat Field During Day Mature Teams Background
Photo by Anne Nygård
2. Smiling Woman In Shallow Focus Photography Mature Teams Background
Photo by Edward Cisneros
3. Woman In Black Blazer Covering Her Face With Her Hand Mature Teams Background
Photo by Ruben Ramirez
4. Mature Teams Background
Photo by Remi Turcotte
5. Smiling Woman Mature Teams Background
Photo by Ravi Patel
6. Man Standing On Beach During Daytime Mature Teams Background
Photo by Rana Sawalha
7. Woman In Black Jacket Sitting Beside Woman In White Blazer Mature Teams Background
Photo by LinkedIn Sales Solutions
8. Woman Holding Film Camera Mature Teams Background
Photo by Tiago Muraro
9. Woman Taking Selfie Photo Mature Teams Background
Photo by Michael Mims
10. Man Standing In Front Of Man And Woman Mature Teams Background
Photo by Doruk Yemenici
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!