Find your next mindfulness teams background in our curated list of HD mindfulness teams backgrounds from mindfulness printed paper near window teams background to person in blue shorts sitting on beach shore during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best mindfulness teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Man Sitting On Gray Dock Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Simon Migaj
2. Mindfulness Printed Paper Near Window Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Lesly Juarez
3. Woman In Black Shirt And Gray Pants Sitting On Brown Wooden Bench Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Katerina Jerabkova
4. Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Aleks Marinkovic
5. Person In Blue Shorts Sitting On Beach Shore During Daytime Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Chelsea Gates
6. Person Holding Dandelion Flower Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Aleksandr Ledogorov
7. Pink Breathe Neon Sign Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Fabian Møller
8. Woman Sitting On Seashore Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Simon Rae
9. Man Sitting On Rock Surrounded By Water Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Keegan Houser
10. Woman Sitting On Sand Mindfulness Teams Background
Photo by Dingzeyu Li
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!