Find your next minimalism teams background in our curated list of HD minimalism teams backgrounds from green leaf plant teams background to white book marker on book page teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best minimalism teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black Floor Lamp At The Corner Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by David van Dijk
2. Green Leafed Plant On Clear Glass Vase Filled With Water Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Sarah Dorweiler
3. White Wooden Table Near Brown Chair Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Bench Accounting
4. White Desk Lamp Beside Green Plant Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Samantha Gades
5. White Book Marker On Book Page Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Olia Gozha
6. White Ceramic Mug Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
7. Black Framed Eyeglasses Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Jesus Kiteque
8. Top View Photography Of Mug With Black Liquid Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Isaac Benhesed
9. White Staircase With Pink Background Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Max Ostrozhinskiy
10. Green Leaf Plant Minimalism Teams Background
Photo by Igor Son
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!