Find your next mobile phone teams background in our curated list of HD mobile phone teams backgrounds from post-2017 iphone teams background to person holding black iphone 4 teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best mobile phone teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Person Holding White Android Smartphone In White Shirt Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by NordWood Themes
2. Person Holding Black Phone Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by ROBIN WORRALL
3. Woman Holding Iphone During Daytime Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Paul Hanaoka
4. Person Holding Smartphone Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev
5. Space Gray Iphone X Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by William Hook
6. Post-2017 Iphone Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Lorenzo Rui
7. Person Holding Black Iphone 4 Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Maxim Ilyahov
8. Person Taking Photo To Lights Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Youssef Sarhan
9. Man Holding A Smartphone Near The Window Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Thom Holmes
10. Post-2017 Iphone Mobile Phone Teams Background
Photo by Vandan Patel
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!