Find your next muted teams background in our curated list of HD muted teams backgrounds from grayscale photo of solar panels teams background to shallow focus photography of squirrel teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best muted teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Landscape Of Mountain Muted Teams Background
Photo by Adrien Olichon
2. Focus Photography Of Pink Petaled Flowers Muted Teams Background
Photo by Florencia Viadana
3. Grayscale Photo Of Solar Panels Muted Teams Background
Photo by C. Z. Shi
4. Aerial View Of City During Daytime Muted Teams Background
Photo by Matt Seymour
5. Green Grass Field Near Road Under Blue Sky During Daytime Muted Teams Background
Photo by Matt Seymour
6. Shallow Focus Photography Of Squirrel Muted Teams Background
Photo by Jp Valery
7. Green Trees On Mountain Under Blue Sky During Daytime Muted Teams Background
Photo by Matze Bob
8. White And Brown Flower In Tilt Shift Lens Muted Teams Background
Photo by Thomas Park
9. Photo Of Red And Pink Flowers Muted Teams Background
Photo by Jen Theodore
10. Macro Photography Of Brown Elaves Muted Teams Background
Photo by Simon Berger
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!