Find your next mysterious teams background in our curated list of HD mysterious teams backgrounds from man standing in front of the window teams background to grey pathway between trees during daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best mysterious teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Moon And Clouds Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Jack Taylor
2. Man Standing In Foggy Area Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Elijah Hail
3. Man Standing In Front Of The Window Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Sasha Freemind
4. Light Bulb Turned On During Night Time Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Adrien Brunat
5. Grey Pathway Between Trees During Daytime Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Christiaan Huynen
6. Teal, Brown, And White Painting Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
7. Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Jr Korpa
8. Silhouette Of Man Inside The Forest During Dusk Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Johannes Plenio
9. Green-Leafed Trees Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Cristofer Maximilian
10. Man Standing In Subway Mysterious Teams Background
Photo by Warren Wong
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!