Find your next nice teams background in our curated list of HD nice teams backgrounds from people walking near building teams background to coastal area under blue sky teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best nice teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Marble Toy On Stone Nice Teams Background
Photo by Sven Fischer
2. People Walking Near Building Nice Teams Background
Photo by Nick Karvounis
3. Aerial Photo Of Houses Nice Teams Background
Photo by Aude-Andre Debleza Saturnio
4. Coastal Area Under Blue Sky Nice Teams Background
Photo by Marvin Meyer
5. City Buildings Near Body Of Water During Daytime Nice Teams Background
Photo by Lottie Griffiths
6. Brown Rock Formation On Body Of Water During Daytime Nice Teams Background
Photo by Thea Hdc
7. Person Jumped From Rock Cliff Nice Teams Background
Photo by Cassius Boï
8. White And Blue Beach Umbrellas On Beach During Daytime Nice Teams Background
Photo by Nick Page
9. People On Alleyway During Daytime Nice Teams Background
Photo by Paul Rysz
10. White And Yellow Train On Rail Road During Daytime Nice Teams Background
Photo by Yoann Houareau
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!