Find your next outdoor teams background in our curated list of HD outdoor teams backgrounds from house surrounded by trees during nighttime teams background to road in between of grass field near trees at daytime teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best outdoor teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Brown Wooden Table And Bench Near Wooden Balcony Overlooking Mountain At Daytime Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Sonja Guina
2. Person Wearing Backpack Standing On Cliff In Front Of Mountains During Daytime Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Andreas Chu
3. Blue And Brown Steel Bridge Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Tim Swaan
4. Road In Between Of Grass Field Near Trees At Daytime Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Anisur Rahman
5. Person Carrying Yellow And Black Backpack Walking Between Green Plants Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Holly Mandarich
6. Mountain Reflection On Body Of Water Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by James Wheeler
7. House Surrounded By Trees During Nighttime Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Chung Yee Tsang
8. White Petaled Flowers Blooms At Daytime Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Lukasz Szmigiel
9. Pathway In Forest With Yellow Sunlight Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Charles Black
10. Blue Boat On Sand Near Body Of Water During Daytime Outdoor Teams Background
Photo by Mickey O’neil
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!