Find your next painting teams background in our curated list of HD painting teams backgrounds from a lot of paint brushes on ground teams background to blue and red abstract painting teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best painting teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Black And Gray Graffiti Wall Art Painting Teams Background
Photo by Dimitar Belchev
2. Assorted-Color Paints Painting Teams Background
Photo by russn_fckr
3. Woman Themed Painting Painting Teams Background
Photo by Pascal Bernardon
4. People In The Street Painting Painting Teams Background
Photo by brooklyn
5. Person Holding Click Pen Painting Teams Background
Photo by Alice Dietrich
6. Fairy With Wand Standing On Rock Near Body Of Water Viewing Mountain Clip Art Painting Teams Background
Photo by The New York Public Library
7. Blue And Red Abstract Painting Painting Teams Background
Photo by Steve Johnson
8. Painting Teams Background
Photo by Paweł Czerwiński
9. A Lot Of Paint Brushes On Ground Painting Teams Background
Photo by Yannis Papanastasopoulos
10. Herd Of Cow On Green Grass Field During Daytime Painting Teams Background
Photo by Europeana
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!