Find your next people teams background in our curated list of HD people teams backgrounds from timelapse photo of people passing the street teams background to three people sitting in front of table laughing together teams background. Raise smiles in your next Teams call! An interesting teams image background is always a conversation starter, or opportunity to lighten the atmosphere in your meeting. If you don’t know how to set a virtual background on teams, we have instructions at the bottom of this post. Now let’s get to our list of our best people teams backgrounds below. Click the link titles or images to head to the high resolution image, where you can right click the image to save it. All of our high resolution teams backgrounds come courtesy of Unsplash which allow them to be previewed and downloaded quickly.
If you are looking for other backgrounds, be sure to check out our full list of teams backgrounds.
1. Aerial View Of People Walking On Raod People Teams Background
Photo by Ryoji Iwata
2. Four Person Hands Wrap Around Shoulders While Looking At Sunset People Teams Background
Photo by Helena Lopes
3. People Laughing And Talking Outside During Daytime People Teams Background
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
4. Man Self Portrait Wearing Gray And White Collared Button-Up Shirt Near Green Leaf Plant With White Ceramic Pot People Teams Background
Photo by Harps Joseph
5. Silhouette Of People Standing On Mirror During Golden Hour People Teams Background
Photo by Mario Purisic
6. Man Wearing Green Polo Shirt People Teams Background
Photo by Foto Sushi
7. Timelapse Photo Of People Passing The Street People Teams Background
Photo by mauro mora
8. People Walking On Grey Concrete Floor During Daytime People Teams Background
Photo by Timon Studler
9. Shallow Focus Photography Of Woman Outdoor During Day People Teams Background
Photo by Christopher Campbell
10. Three People Sitting In Front Of Table Laughing Together People Teams Background
Photo by Brooke Cagle
To add a Teams background, open the Settings tab of your Teams and go to the Virtual Background section. You’ll find the ability to upload the background picture or video of your choosing in your Teams settings.
To get the detailed instructions on where to find this setup settings, we advise you read the entire setup article available from Teams here.
Looking to get a video filter for your teams backgrounds? Check out our post involving setting up a snapchat camera which lets you add filters to your cameras teams or zoom stream!